Terms & Conditions of purchase
These terms set out the basis on which you can purchase tickets for your visit to Glasnevin Cemetery Museum. The management reserves the right at all times to refuse admission. By purchasing tickets for Glasnevin Cemetery Museum you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by and subject to the following Terms and Conditions and have read and agree to the use of the information you provide us with.
1. Once your tickets have been purchased, the ticket is non-changeable and non-refundable except at the absolute discretion of Glasnevin Cemetery Museum Management.
2. All prices are quoted in Euro. Whilst we reserve the right to increase or decrease our prices at any time before you book, once your booking is confirmed the price of your booking as stated in the confirmation email will not be altered.
3. We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that Glasnevin Cemetery Museum and all of its exhibits/displays are open for use by visitors during normal opening hours. However, Glasnevin Cemetery Museum reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, whether for safety reasons or otherwise and with or without prior notice to close Glasnevin Cemetery Museum or any part of it. In the event of such closure, Glasnevin Cemetery Museum will refund any visitor the cost of his or her prepaid ticket. Otherwise Glasnevin Cemetery Museum shall have no liability whatsoever, including no liability for travel expenses or any other out of pocket expenses in respect of closure of part or all of Glasnevin Cemetery Museum.
4. From time to time Glasnevin Cemetery Museum or other authorised third parties may carry out photography or other recording at the venue and any images or recordings may feature visitors. Visitors consent to the use of such images by Glasnevin Cemetery Museum in connection with advertising, promotions or monitoring and acknowledge that the copyright in such images rests with Glasnevin Cemetery Museum and/or any authorised third party.
5. Pets or animals (with the exception of guide dogs and hearing dogs) are expressly prohibited within Glasnevin Cemetery Museum.
Glasnevin Cemetery Museum reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to refuse entry on to or remove from its premises or the vicinity any person who:-
1. Has been convicted of a criminal offence, which, in the opinion of Glasnevin Cemetery Museum Management is likely to affect the safety or enjoyment of other visitors;
2. Is behaving in a manner, which, in the opinion of Glasnevin Cemetery Museum has, or is likely to affect the safety or enjoyment of other visitors, cause annoyance to other visitors, behaving in such a way as to cause danger or distress to others or damage the property;
3. Has used threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour or in any way provokes or behaves in a manner which may provoke a breach of the peace;
4. Is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or other substances;
5. In addition to the foregoing, where a person has caused damage he/she must meet any expenses incurred as a result of such behaviour;
6. All persons entering Glasnevin Cemetery Museum must pay for admission. Tickets must be retained at all times and submitted for inspection if required by any employee or agent of Glasnevin Cemetery Museum. Any person attempting to gain admission without a valid ticket shall be asked to leave;
7. In accordance with Irish Law, smoking is strictly prohibited within Glasnevin Cemetery Museum.
8. Glasnevin Cemetery Museum reserves the right to prosecute any persons found damaging or defacing any part of the premises.
If for some reason you are unhappy with any aspect of your booking or your visit with us, we ask that you contact us, care of Museum Manager email@example.com